At one time or an other, every entrepreneur asks him/herself the following question: “What incentive should we use to increase sales?”
In the upcoming episode of the BusinessCast podcast (show #68 – Incentives that Sell), Robert and I provide some practical guidelines for developing and offering incentives that leverage your buyers’ state-of-mind.
Some of the issues we cover include:
- When to use incentives (from the business’ perspective)
- When to take advantage of incentives (from the buyer’s perspective)
- The core elements of incentives
- Issues to work through during incentive planning
- The risks of offering incentives
BusinessCast podcast episode #68 – Incentives that Sell – will be posted this week. Listen and get inspired!