Sooner or later you’re going to ask yourself a question that ALL entrepreneurs face: “Should I have a business partner?”
Given your vision for the future, your plans for growth, your evolving skills and your finances, it’s only normal to want to fast-track your business by drawing on the experience and resources of a trusted business partner.
But, then you’re faced with all of these key questions:
- What would be the right partner be for me and my business?
- When is the best time to bring on a partner?
- How do I go about recruiting for a partner?
- How do I know if I’ve found the right partner?
- How should I work with a partner?
- What do I do if the partner doesn’t work out?
Robert and I know all too well the benefits and pitfalls of finding, choosing, working with and separating from business partners. So, we provide some practical advice in BusinessCast show #84 – How to Find the Perfect Business Partner. Listen to this episode, and you’re well on your way to finding the “ying” to your “yang”.
Over the next few blog posts, we’ll also provide some links to useful resources that will help you find and work with your next/current business partner(s).
Remember: This month, we’re launching an exciting contest where you can win a Blackberry Bold. So, make sure that you listen to future episodes of the BusinessCast podcast and return to this blog for details.