Mobile Marketing — it’s not only the “next big thing” that every entrepreneur needs to take advantage of to optimize their business, it is the “next big thing” NOW! That’s why in BusinessCast Podcast episode #91 – Mobile Marketing for Entrepreneurs — The Ultimate Starter Kit we interviewed MobileMarketer.com’s Editor-in-Chief, Mickey Alam Khan.
Mickey, who is an intrepid entrepreneur himself, answers the key questions that all entrepreneurs ask themselves when confronting an exciting new marketing channel like mobile marketing:
- When should I invest in mobile marketing?
- How do I start in mobile marketing?
- What are the challenges that I will face?
- What are the key trends that I need to be aware of?
In Mobile Marketing for Entrepreneurs — The Ultimate Starter Kit we also highlight our Entrepreneurs Be Bold Contest — where you can win a Blackberry Bold (courtesy of Research in Motion).
Finally, here are a handful of resources that, along with Mickey’s insights, can help your mobile marketing efforts be successful:
1) Mobile Marketer — The World’s largest/most popular mobile marketing publication. The site includes real-life case studies and guides to mobile commerce and mobile advertising. At the same time, the online journal provides timely, succinct articles and sector-by-sector insights.
2) An Introduction to Mobile Marketing — This BusinessCast blog post includes key resources to help you quickly become familiar with the key players, common myths and terminology associated with mobile marketing.
3) Common Short-Codes Registries — When you get underway with your mobile marketing, one of your first steps involves registering for a common short code (CSC). Here’s where you need to register these short codes:
Filed under: Contest, Management, Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Resources, Sales, Technology | Tagged: Blackberry, Contest, CSC, Entrepreneur, iPhone, Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Revenues, Sales, Starter, Technology, Trends |