Robert and I are constantly gathering and sharing useful business resources with BusinessCast podcast listeners. For example, last month, we gave away a Blackberry Bold to an intrepid entrepreneur in our “Entrepreneur Be Bold!” contest.
And, we’re always adding to our library of practical business books. In fact, recently, we added several new titles including:
- Business Lessons from the Edge – Learn How Extreme Athletes Use Intelligent Risk Taking to Succeed in Business
- Digital Strategies for Powerful Corporate Communications
- Financial Statements Demystified
- Click: Ten Truths for Building Extraordinary Relationships
- Fearless Leadership
- Winning Sales Letters
- Every Family’s Business – 12 Common Sense Questions to Protect Your Wealth
- Turn Small Talk Into Big Deals
To get any of these free resources, just send a note to robert@BusinessCast.ca.
Later this week, we’ll be posting an interview with Tom Deans, author of Every Family’s Business. Because this book is focused, practical, easy-to-read and truly universal, it’s become a “BusinessCast Essential” book — that is, a critical resource that we believe all entrepreneurs should spend time with. Tom takes a fascinating, controversial and unique approach to ensure that every entrepreneur — buying or selling a family business — can retain wealth.
Filed under: Contest, Financial Decisions, Growth, Management, Marketing, Resources, Risk Management, Sales | Tagged: Blackberry, Blackberry Bold, Business Resources, BusinessCast Essential, Buying a business, Contest, Entrepreneur, Extreme Athletes, Family Business, Giveaway, Library, Selling a business, Small Talk, Wealth Management |