These are the final days of the Summer and yet, Robert and I are still getting hundreds of requests for us to tackle many of the pressing/common challenges faced by entrepreneurs.
So, we’ve identified some of the most popular requests. And, by way of giving you a heads-up, here is a partial list of the topics that we’ll be tackling in the BusinessCast podcast and (on this blog) over the next few/several weeks:
- Word-of-Mouth Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Tag Lines
- Fine Print Marketing
- Luxury Marketing
- How to Leverage Marketing Demographics (Boom, Bust, Echo…Belch)
- Popular Marketing Tools (i.e. Newsletters, RFPs, Email, Presentations, Events)
- How to Acquire New/Right Clients
- How to recruit staff that really works
- Effective and Cost-Efficient training
- Alternate Sources of Funding
- Knowing How/When to Delegate
- Succession Planning
Finally, we’re also be interviewing a handful of business entrepreneurs and business book authors.
So, keep tuned. Keep listening to episodes of the BusinessCast podcast. And, keep your comments coming. We’ll be here to help you get the most out of your business.
Filed under: Cost-Savings, Financial Decisions, Growth, Human Resources, Leadership, Management, Marketing, Sales, Technology | Tagged: Finance, Growth, Human Resources, Leadership, Marketing, Operations, Referrals, Reputation, Revenues |